Questions & Answers
Who we are
Getamp Solar is part of Coporación Gestamp Division, Gestamp Renewables. It is a developer and operator of utility-scale photovoltaic plants
When was Gestamp Solar set up?
The Renewable Division of Corporación Gestamp was founded in 2000 and Gestamp Solar in 2005.
Which is its main activity?
The activity of Gestamp Solar is focused on the development of integrated large-scale solar facilities, controlling all the phases.
What services does Gestamp offer?
- Developing and obtaining licenses
- Design and manufacturing of component
- Turn-Key Construction
- Operation and Maintenance
Gestamp Solar Experience
Gestamp Solar to date has participated in the developing, construction, maintenance and operation in plants producing more than 450 Megawatts.
What are the objectives?
Gestamp Solar’s efforts are focused on generating solar energy projects that are both ecological and highly profitable, offerring tailormade solutions as required.
Startegically, Gestamp Solar will invest in the development of photovoltaic energy.
What is the presence of Gestamp Solar on the international market?
Gestamp Solar has opened office all over the world. Our headquarters are located in Madrid but we also have offices in North America, Italy, France, India, South Africa, Chile and Peru.
What are our main achievements?
- Construction of photovoltaic projects in excess of 200MW capacity in conformity with EPC contracts, having constructed 2 out of the 10 largest solar farms in the world.
- Acquisition of photovoltaic panels with a capacity greater than 200 MW.
- Design, manufacturing and setup of photovoltaic structures for third parties in excess of 100 MW.
- Construction of 6 high voltage sub-stations.
- Operation and maintenance of photovoltaic plants in excess of 200 MW.
How many employees Gestamp Solar have?
Gestamp Solar has 150 employees, 20% of them work in USA, 46% are in Spain, 30% are in Italy, and 3% are in France.
Which are its main strategic lines?
Gestamp Solar’s efforts are focused on developing solar energy projects that are both ecological and highly profitable, offering tailormade solutions where we are required.